Listed below are charts and graphs that represent the mobile devices that are available for student use in our district. Some of these devices are designated for specific programs such as Read 180 or Carnegie Math. The building codes listed below are as follows:
- Early Childhood Center (ECC) - Kindergarten through Second grade
- Godfrey Elementary (GEL) - Third through Fifth grade
- Sixth Grade Campus (6GC) - Sixth Grade
- Lee Middle School (LMS) - Seventh and Eighth grades (the Middle School includes the Sixth grade, but for this purpose, the Sixth Grade Campus was separated for data purposes)
- Lee High School (LHS) - Ninth through Twelfth grades
- East Lee Campus (ELC) - Ninth through Twelfth grades
Total of Mobile Devices Available to Students
List of devices in buildings across district. Click on or hover over any of the colored sections in the bar graphs to view exact numbers.
The chart below provides a further breakdown of specific devices and models across the district based on the data in the chart above. Click on or hover over any of the colored sections in the bar graphs to view exact numbers.